Built to take on anything, the SPEEDPLAY ZERO road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century.
The stainless steel dual-sided bike pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability.
The customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort.
SPEEDPLAY ZERO pedals' symmetrical form factor allows for dual-sided pedal entry when clipping in. No more fumbling, fussing or kicking your pedal over; take off when the light turns green and clip in with ease.
The slim profile cleat and rubber texture create enhanced stability when walking in your road shoes off the bike.
The 3-axis adjustability and slim stack height of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Bike Pedal System allows the rider to customize their fit on the bike with the largest range of optionality. The lower stack height can allow for increased power transfer and a decreased saddle height, which results in reduced drag.
SUPERIOR CORNERING CLEARANCE
The slim profile of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows for the greatest degree of lean on the bike when riding tight corners. Pedal with confidence knowing your pedal won't strike the ground, and leave the competition in the dust.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping Weight: 1.22lb
- Box Dimensions: 5.9" x 2" x 3.9"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 222g per pair
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Q Factor: 53mm (56mm, 59mm, and 65mm may be ordered through your local authorized Speedplay dealer)
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included
- Release Angle: Micro-Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
IN THE BOX:
- Left and Right Pedals
- Cleat Assembly
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
*Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver and 8mm Allen Wrench
Wahoo offers a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product
Does not ship to New Zealand