Whether gunning for the podium or just wanting to finish strong, the SPEEDPLAY AERO road bike clip-in pedal is aerodynamically engineered to defy wind and boost speed with less effort.
The unique 3-axis adjustability allows you to dial in your cleat positioning, micro-adjust your float up to 15 degrees, and decrease your stack height for the most aerodynamic fit on your bike.
SPEEDPLAY AERO road bike clip-in and Standard Tension Cleat form an elegant and seamless integration that creates an aerodynamic profile. Not only is this a sleek look on the bike, but the decreased drag makes higher speeds easier to hit.
The slim profile cleat and rubber texture create enhanced stability when walking in your road shoes off the bike.
The 3-axis adjustability and slim stack height of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Bike Pedal System allow the rider to customize their fit on the bike with the largest range of optionality. The lower stack height can allow for increased power transfer and a decreased saddle height, which results in reduced drag.
SUPERIOR CORNERING CLEARANCE
The slim profile of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows for the greatest degree of lean on the bike when riding tight corners. Pedal with confidence knowing your pedal won't strike the ground, and leave the competition in the dust.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping Weight: 1.18lb
- Box Dimensions: 5.9" x 2" x 3.9"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 224g per pair
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle BearingsCornering Clearance: 37°
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included
- Release Angle: Micro-Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
IN THE BOX:
- Left and Right Pedals
- Cleat Assembly
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
*Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver and 8mm Allen Wrench
Wahoo offers a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product
Does not ship to New Zealand